InwardHellix InwardHellix InwardHellix InwardHellix InwardHellix InwardHellix

Reply to topic
Previous topic :: Next topic
Level 7
Hydrazine 
Float up from a dream...

Level: 20
Posted: 2010-10-30, 06:53   

Sometimes it is VERY useful to read in-level text SLOWLY to one's self. My friend was able to figure this level out by doing that exact thing.

Lake
Where am I...?

Level: 7
Posted: 2014-10-17, 20:27   

This 7th after 6th hint is misleading, or am i doing it wrong? I found hexalent but kinda rude clue, got tons of letters for that, at the meantime found some X. And all of that has nothing to do with 6 or 7.

But i feel like there something i missing.

Oh i think i got.

Leaf 
Hear nothing...

Posted: 2019-06-26, 03:18   

Hi everyone! I'm back after 10 years, this game made such an impression on me but I just didn't come back until know... anyhow, seems like I'm still stuck on this level and cannot figure it out. I've read this thread sooooo many times and still nothing. Would someone throw me a bone, please? :) Also, glad to be back.

lla26 
Warped mind...

Level: 77
Posted: 2019-06-29, 21:34   

Leaf wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm back after 10 years, this game made such an impression on me but I just didn't come back until know... anyhow, seems like I'm still stuck on this level and cannot figure it out. I've read this thread sooooo many times and still nothing. Would someone throw me a bone, please? :) Also, glad to be back.
There's something wrong...

And honestly, some basic web-making skills would help.
Riddle progress

Leaf 
Hear nothing...

Posted: 2019-06-29, 21:51   

lla26 wrote:
Leaf wrote:

Well that's just great. I know nothing about web making! Just tell me, is this part from source of big help:

</font>
</span>
</div>

</body>
</html>

Just tell me if here is the clue and, so God help me, I'll learn basics of web developing and HTML and whatever else just to get the answer.

lla26 
Warped mind...

Level: 77
Posted: 2019-06-29, 21:54   

Leaf wrote:
lla26 wrote:
Leaf wrote:

Well that's just great. I know nothing about web making! Just tell me, is this part from source of big help:

</font>
</span>
</div>

</body>
</html>

Just tell me if here is the clue and, so God help me, I'll learn basics of web developing and HTML and whatever else just to get the answer.
Remember the level's theme: leaving the spectrum... And why 7, when it should be 6?
Riddle progress

Reply to topic